We’re back! And here is the new normal
Our team is excited and looking forward to seeing our patients again. However, due to COVID-19, the health and safety of our patients and team is of utmost importance to us. Here are some protocols and procedures we are taking to ensure the safety for everyone as directed by our College of Optometrists:
- Everyone must wear a mask – Let’s protect each other
- Appointments ONLY – Sorry no walk-ins at this time
- Practice social distancing – Try to stay 6 feet from others when possible
- Curbside Pick-up Available – Call us and we will bring your purchase to you
- Telehealth – We are here to provide phone consults if needed
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
- You must wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- We will thoroughly wash our hands and sanitize them throughout the day.
WIPE AND DISINFECT
- Staggered appointments and reduced traffic flow in the office will give us needed time to clean and disinfect all areas between patients.
- We will be cautious of all “touch points” (ie. door handles, counters, etc) and disinfect them as often as possible.
- Want to pick out glasses? We are happy to help you! Please do not remove any frames off the display yourself. Our staff will help you select frames to try on. After, all frames will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
If you have any symptoms of COVD-19 or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-
19 or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please kindly reschedule your
You may not recognize us behind our masks and safety goggles, but we are still the same team
ready to help you!
We are in this together! Let’s stay healthy, positive, and safe.